Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont deserve it. I don’t want to hear shit about injuries. I’m done thinking positive and defending them. Defense does it job. Offense sucks. Offensive game plan sucks. Coaching sucks.

Wasting a really good defense.

I’m done.

This is like losing to the Jets and Texans. It was a pretty bad loss. But I never expected the AFC anyway. We are likely going to end up and wash out as 3 seed again. It's time for a new QB if u ask me, because we gotta go through KC and Buffalo again. Nothing has changed.

The only chance this team has is for DH to go off in the post season. This offense is terrible even woth the injuries slowing it down. How do you chose to run short of the LoS on 4th down.

Considering the significance this maybe the worse half of offense Ive seen from the Vrable era Titans

Had every opportunity to go up big in the first half and blew it. Turn the ball over 3 times in 10 snaps and then throw short of the marker on 4th down with the game on the line. Smh.

This is what happens when the team prioritizes a run first offensive line.

With the exception of Lewan, they are all terrible in pass protection. Another problem was relying upon an aging, injury prone receiver in Julio to get them over the top. Having no contributions from back to back first round picks has also hurt this team.

The Titans can easily lose to the 49ers on Thursday night.

They dont deserve it. I don’t want to hear **** about injuries. I’m done thinking positive and defending them. Defense does it job. Offense sucks. Offensive game plan sucks. Coaching sucks.

Wasting a really good defense.

I’m done.
Pretty hard too overlook. No fan can logically look at this team and take them seriously.

I know we've lost to Houston and the jets this year but this hurt the most. Our offenses poor coordination, execution and stagnation over the whole game has been inexcusable. No matter what our record is with injuries the fact we are having these problems this late in the season is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back