Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so much fun being in 3rd down and not just assuming the punt team is getting ready to come out. Those 3rd down conversions by Levis are absolutely huge

Will Levis really impressing me with how he's staying locked in with this pass rush.

Great drive bt Derrick Henry and what an effort for the TD!

Great effort from the King. Levis seems to have breathed new life into him too. Cant believe how composed Levis was in that drive. Trying not to get overexcited and dont want to jinx anything but my goodness he looks good.

Levis had a TD to Hopkins on the 2nd and goal play but nick picking here. Great drive...we are goingto wear out the D by the 2nd half!

Levis did miss Hopkins and did have that dumb backwards pass, but if we give him time, he is the guy to lead this team. Fix the line. Get another WR.

Great effort from the King. Levis seems to have breathed new life into him too. Cant believe how composed Levis was in that drive. Trying not to get overexcited and dont want to jinx anything but my goodness he looks good.
Yep…. When teams fear the pass, it helps to open up some running lanes

Ok defense. The offense is playing their butts off despite the Oline. Let’s get off the field and get the offense the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back