Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis actually looks like he enjoys the challenge. I can’t say that Tannehill has had that look very often, and Mariota lost that look pretty quick after he was drafted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling Simmons was talking about Tanny when he said we need to figure who wants to be here and who doesnt...seems like Tanny is trying to make it through the season to get 1 more contract.

Levi’s actually looks like he enjoys the challenge. I can’t say that Tannehill has had that look very often, and Mariota lost that look pretty quick after he was drafted.

Levi’s actually looks like he enjoys the challenge. I can’t say that Tannehill has had that look very often, and Mariota lost that look pretty quick after he was drafted.
He does seem like he’s enjoying it now. Let’s just hope that he doesn’t get beat to crap. We gotta get the Oline playing better and quick. We don’t want ruin his growth, this kid looks like he has big potential.

That has nothing to do with making one more pass attempt on 3rd down instead of a run. He only gained a few yards so the fg would not have been much different.

I understand what y’all are saying. You are just dead wrong. YOU TAKE THE POINTS. No risk. No drop back. No sack fumble. No sack broken leg. No sack high ankle sprain No nothing. Rookie QB. You run it run the clock out take points. Period.

Al Michaels is exasperated watching this flag fest. I bet he can't wait until next week either when he has to commentate on Bears v Panthers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back