Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wanted to Colts to upset the Chiefs and then come to Nashville and get their ass beat down.

Yeah, but the pure salt of them missing the playoffs altogether is just gonna be so good.

I may go ahead and get myself banned from r/tennesseetitans on reddit for the fifth time trolling them.

I think there is a different motivation with the chance to take a team out of the playoffs entirely vs taking away their #1 seed.

Saw this on Twitter for the meltdown in Jacksonville. As a Titans fan, I’m certainly on board with them retaining their dumpster fire of a GM. I absolutely LOVE the jersey.! :biglaugh:

View attachment 19133

But, am rooting for them today.

Colts lose, they can 100% can all that Taylor MVP talk.

Oh, according to them, they had Mvp, coach of the year, and defensive player of the year.

The wailing if they miss is going to be the sweetest sound ive ever heard. They've been so insufferable this season.

Enjoy the pro bowl nice and fresh bitches.

Oh, according to them, they had Mvp, coach of the year, and defensive player of the year.

The wailing if they miss is going to be the sweetest sound ive ever heard. They've been so insufferable this season.

Enjoy the pro bowl nice and fresh bitches.
Now they can add most embarrassing loss of the year and most crippling loss of the year should the jags finish it off.

Tanny is Killing me man....sometimes it's like the ball is glued to his hand like he doesn't trust what he see's. He is like a statue standing there staring down field like he's in 7 on 7 drills with nobody rushing him. For him to be as athletic as he is he is the most immobile QB...smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back