Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Run pitches with your slow big RB on first and 10, then run draw plays on 3rd and 2 with your small quick RB..... That's real sneaky play calling and personnel changes.

I'm being sarcastic if anyone didn't know.

People saying win or lose, screw that. It was an ugly game no doubt about it, but we also have Henry coming back on two more weeks of rest and as pointed out a bye.

Teams have ugly games. Am I ticked at a lot of Downings calls? Yes! But Henry helps with that a lot, and we need the rest for injury purposes. This is an absolute huge win if -if- we hold on.

I would much rather be heading into the playoffs after whooping somebody's ass, then barely surviving one of the worst teams in the NFL.

People saying win or lose, screw that. It was an ugly game no doubt about it, but we also have Henry coming back on two more weeks of rest and as pointed out a bye.

Teams have ugly games. Am I ticked at a lot of Downings calls? Yes! But Henry helps with that a lot, and we need the rest for injury purposes. This is an absolute huge win if -if- we hold on.

Yeah, but you got to take care of business against a bad team like Houston when the #1 seed is at stake.

Up 21-0 and getting ball back to start the half. This game should've been over by mid 3rd.

Curious how many #1 seeded teams have been underdogs in the divisional round?

Titans making way to be a first if it hasn’t happened,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back