Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pathetic. The season needs to end right now. I can't watch this anymore, CBS needs to pull this game and put a game on thats worth watching. I'm a die-hard Titans fan and will never change, but these guys just aren't football players. They're a very poor excuse for a football team and look like a team that should be picking first overall in this years draft. Was Steve even hurt? Didn't look like it. Guess it was a ploy to save face.

Hoffa said:
Mac's good throws were dropped by Titan recievers, and his bad ones were caught by Dolphin defenders...
Mac made some good throws? I must be watching a differnt game. Ive seen him over throw, under throw, and throw behind receivers. I love Mac but I dont know if i want to watch this for another year or two. Sometimes he shows flashes of old but then he quickly brings us back to reality.

yeah DT your right... i just figure we can still cheer to lose. i hate watching this but i hate the offseason more. i'd rather watch us lose than watch NBA in a couple of months

we're actually still in the game at this point. - NM Volek fumbled as I was typing... I wonder what his numbers are minus connections with Bennett. He seems to get the crap beat out of him when he's in there. Kinda statue with and arm (Bledsoe) type qb.

Lamont gets his first int of the season and we can't capitalize. Good Job, now throw the towel in before it gets even uglier. :sad2:

TouchDown29 said:
Mac made some good throws? I must be watching a differnt game. Ive seen him over throw, under throw, and throw behind receivers. I love Mac but I dont know if i want to watch this for another year or two. Sometimes he shows flashes of old but then he quickly brings us back to reality.

yeah i didnt see a godd throw from him today either... put friggin mauk in

Volek is done, or at least he should be. Did you see his eyes after that sack?

I say play the kids and lets get a win next week to knock out the Jaggies!!!

The Texans are playing a better team away and are doing better than we are. We can't even put up a TD drive on a .500 team - this is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back