Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread completely been hijacked!

images

View attachment 20567

read this in a walter voice -- "All jokes aside --- we are probably in no position to sell anyone anything in Free Agency..... high profiles won't come here after the FN AJ Brown handling ---- we have set ourselves back 3 years in FA, just like how we set ourselves back in Nam..."
This whole thing, this whole f’n thing is nothing but nothing about winning a Super Bowl. I mean Jeff Fisher had Vince Young, not a perennial Pro Bowl Quarterback. The Titans and the Colts, eyeball to eyeball. That’s f’n FOOTBALL! Peyton Manning Dude. Worthy f’n adversary. Where as what do we have here? A drug addicted owner trying to rent a new QB every season. This is not a worthy f’n adversary.

This whole thing, this whole f’n thing is nothing but nothing about winning a Super Bowl. I mean Jeff Fisher had Vince Young, not a perennial Pro Bowl Quarterback. The Titans and the Colts, eyeball to eyeball. That’s f’n FOOTBALL! Peyton Manning Dude. Worthy f’n adversary. Where as what do we have here? A drug addicted owner trying to rent a new QB every season. This is not a worthy f’n adversary.

"Who's wearing black pajamas?..."

That's a great plan, Walter. That's f'n ingenious, if I understand it correctly. It's a Swiss f'n watch

That's right dude... the beauty of this is it's simplicity. -- Once things start getting too complex, EVERYTHING can go wrong...... If it's one thing I learned in 'Nam....

Not sure what you’re trying to say? Lol just making a point that they don’t really fit together unless you move NPF and to LT(like they were at OSU last year)
Lol, it was a reference to the Big Lebowski. If you look at the 15 or so posts before yours you'd understand. All are Lebowski bent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back