Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soxcat said:
Historically Fisher has been reluctant to bench vets even if they are marginal players. Obviously Pacman is an acception because he was the #6 pick in the draft. He was going to start no matter what. I was a little surprised that Hill got his opportunity early but even then it took a Woolfolk injury to get him into the lineup.
ESTABLISHED starters tend to not get benched once they decline. Woolfolk wasn't established yet, IMO.

TitanJeff said:
ESTABLISHED starters tend to not get benched once they decline. Woolfolk wasn't established yet, IMO.

Jeff has also "said" that starters don't lose their jobs once they are healed and get off of IR. Losing makes a Coach change a lot of his philosophies.

TitanJeff said:

Very Credible Statement. He had his first really excellent, well played game vs the Cardinals but it was the day he got injured. (5 tackles, 3 Passes defensed and only a total of yards netted against him holding Larry Fitzgerald ALL IN THE FIRST HALF). The Baltimore game was good for everyone so I won't count that one. I believe he was really starting to get established and that would have been his breakthrough game. He was really bummed out about getting hurt. The announcement of Hill getting the nod came just after the next game and he (Andre) stated that it was the worst day of his life, getting hurt again and losing his starting job.

Great on you Jeff for bringing out that fact.... WU

Who cares what they say? Actions speak louder than words. If he's the best SS, he'll start. If not, he won't. Just like Beckham...

Canadian Titan said:
We got to keep Tank, so we have the funniest names in the secondary. Tank and Pacman.
Once we drafted Pac last year, I wanted us to draft Atari Bigby later in the draft as well.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back