Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the F are we below the Ravens?
Must be that inexplicable love for Lamar Jackson.

I could make the argument that they’ve shifted one way or the other based on what people are currently betting, but since FA just started, I can’t imagine a whole lot of movement outside Denver/TB/Seattle (in the opposite direction).

How the F are we below the Ravens?

I'd imagine a lot of the "experts" expect a serious Titans regression in the upcoming season. Tannehill coming off a pretty pedestrian season, Julio was basically injured all season, and Henry is coming off a major injury and may not be the same. Schedule looks to be tough going into the season.

Just the way it is.

PBS as in the kids channel. I think he was hinting that Tanne isn't very smart because PBS is where you see the kids shows like Sesame Street.

Can’t have it both ways. He didn’t rejoin the Bucs on the condition Arians steps down AND rejoin just to be traded to Miami. Come on fake journalism, make up your mind…

Poor Drew Brees, 1 yard short feels bad man huh
I think it’s interesting to see the names involved.
Bears define QB poverty, Erik Kramer has like 1 good year to his entire career and it happened to be the franchise record.
Steve beuerlein was a 10+ year journeyman prior to striking it big in Carolina (and Denver) much like Gannon took years to break out. Another name for the case of patience with young QBs.
49ers have 2 goats with tons of playoffs and SB wins for Jeff Garcia to be the man.
And I still argue vs. eras, that 1984 Dan Marino had the greatest year for a QB ever. Still stands top 10 almost 40 years later, after all the rule changes specifically designed to increase passing stats and his 48 TD at the time were incredible.

With the extra game and more rule changes to help,QBs, all 32 will have someone post 2010 within the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back