Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to Gunny for such a good memory. I also work in a hotel in Gallatin. We are full, as you might expect. I'm lucky, nobody in my family lost anyone, or anything of value. It flat out destroyed big sections of my little hometown though. I don't know if this is true or not, but I think Albert Haynesworth owns a house right in the damaged area. I doubt he would have been there in April. Some of the homes destroyed were of the most expensive in the town. A lot of damage. Officially 7 dead I think. Terrible.
The worst damage seems to have been a convience store that was destroyed causing many injuries and some of the casualties.
Again, I am lucky.

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE AREAS DEVESTATED BY THE TORNADO. ALL FOOTBALL BARBS ASIDE!!! MAY GOD BLESS!!!

image001.gif

MadAboutMcNair said:
Kudos to Gunny for such a good memory. I also work in a hotel in Gallatin. We are full, as you might expect. I'm lucky, nobody in my family lost anyone, or anything of value. It flat out destroyed big sections of my little hometown though. I don't know if this is true or not, but I think Albert Haynesworth owns a house right in the damaged area. I doubt he would have been there in April. Some of the homes destroyed were of the most expensive in the town. A lot of damage. Officially 7 dead I think. Terrible.
The worst damage seems to have been a convience store that was destroyed causing many injuries and some of the casualties.
Again, I am lucky.

glad to hear you are ok.

I was driving into Nashville Friday and drove in on 40 during a lull between the storms. We were lucky and definitely saw some crazy weather all around us. Prayers go out to everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back