Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed. Not mad, just disappointed. Didn't watch a second of the night game. Not really in the mood to watch any football today. Probably not going to watch much football the rest of the season. Not really in the mood to discuss takes either.

I guess I'll pick back up when we get to free agency/draft season.

We always have Ja Morant and the preds.

I do feel that our best shot at a major championship is the grizz.
Zach Kleiman and Tayshaun have basically punked the league.
I really feel that the grizz have the best shot, unless the preds somehow find a spine in the playoffs.

In the last 15 SB's...what teams won with a QB that wasn't elite?
Eagles with Foles
Ravens with Flacco
Giants with Eli..was he elite?
Add 2015 Peyton Manning. Worst QB (that year) to ever win a SB. Yes, worse than Dilfer.

Now subtract all the Tom brady’s. He’s really the only elite QB. Everyone else is really good and also has about the same winning percentage as the non really good QBs.

this was our best chance, we all knew it. l

nah, 2019 was our shot.. the defense wasn't complete garbage like they were in 2020 and our offense could actually score points

had a 2 score lead in the championship and choked like usual..

this year was not going to be it, there's been zero consistency on this team for the whole season

home field advantage means absolutely nothing to this team

I really feel that the grizz have the best shot, unless the preds somehow find a spine in the playoffs.
i really doubt anyone outside of Memphis even bothers to watch the NBA

Preds always choke come playoff time too coach ketchup always tweaks the line ups too much come playoff time, and they lose their chemistry.

Hockey…LOL

hockey is fine...

to me its like soccer... I dont truly know all the rules and cant appreciate the strategy fully. At least with hockey I can still enjoy the action

Its seems like any average or slightly below average QB can thrive in our offensive system. As long as they don't make the conscious decision to turn the ball over. Our own QB can't continue to be the other teams best weapon against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back