Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
now im just being realistic, what do you think about tradeing Fisher to the Texans for the first overall pick?

I like Fisher, but im kinda seeing some writeing on the wall, could it be we need to make a trade while we still can and rebuild the franchise in one draft picking #1 and #3???

Could Dave Mcginnis hold the fort or someone else we could bring in as head coach?

Now Im happy keeping Fisher, but why not?

Tampa did for Gruden........... How did the Raiders get Sapp..... So Stupid is as Stupid does, after stupid opens it's mouth!!!!!!!!!

Hellblitzer, unfortunately the rule was changed after the Gruden deal and you can no longer make such a trade...you sound even goofier in light of this fact

I think you're idea is friggin' 1) Stupid and 2) Unrealistic. No one would give a #1 overall pick for a coach like Fisher. Hell, any coach. The difference? Tampa Bay gave their 32nd pick for a coach who is considerably more talented then Fisher is.

bs........

Make the trade on a handshake...say trade Thompson for the first overall pick, then release Fisher from his contract and he signs with Houston... its called bending but not breaking.

Anyway, it was just a thought.... I guess it was satupid, even though it happened just a cou[ple years back.

That's
mixtures-nuts-deluxe-rs.jpg

Counterclockwise from 9:00 left:
Pecan, cashew, macadamia (or possibly pistacio), almond, and unknown on top. All North American. Almonds and macadamias ROCK in chocolate. Pecans and brown sugar make southern pies. Pistacios are great raw, or used to make ICE CREAM!!! Cashews are just plain old eatin' nuts, but not my fave by any means.

avvie said:
Pecan, cashew, macadamia (or possibly pistacio), almond, and unknown on top. All North American. Almonds and macadamias ROCK in chocolate. Pecans and brown sugar make southern pies. Pistacios are great raw, or used to make ICE CREAM!!! Cashews are just plain old eatin' nuts, but not my fave by any means.
You know your nuts...

or,
you know, you're nuts...

:brow:

avvie said:
Pecan, cashew, macadamia (or possibly pistacio), almond, and unknown on top.

I would guess that the one on top is a Brazil nut.

Other than that, as much as I would like to have the Fisher as our Head coach. There is no way we would do that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back