Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Glad to see this morning that he agreed to a restructured, incentive laden contract....now he'll get another chance to prove that the 3rd rounder we gave up was not a waste. His agent didn't sound too happy in the article. I took that to mean he felt he could have gotten more $$ on the open market. That leaves me with the belief that Henry is a guy with character. He knows he let everyone down last year and wants to make up for his mistakes.

This also means that drafting a RB is not a high priority any longer.

Would anybody agree or disagree that Henry's entire season as a whole last year has taken years off his career or has increased it's longevity?

I'm glad he agreed to it. I do think it shows some character on his part, and some commitment to this team. I know he can do better than last year, I'd love to see him break out. And at this price, the chance is well worth it.

We saw tiny little flashes of what he is capable of doing and that is ripping defenses abart with his power, the Titans got him for the 1-2 punch with Brown, hopefully they can both do better next season
:hmm:

nigel said:
I'm sure Sports Seasons is too, they can take his jerseys off the clearance rack now!

No doubt. Made me look pretty smart. I picked up a Henry jersey a month or two ago for $20 at Sports Seasons. I realized it was a risky proposition, but now I can say (as the commercial goes) "It was just my way of sticking it to the man."

Now stay clean, we'll get you and Chris better blocking and play calling, and we'll all be happy in the end when we crunch suckas with Titans running power :mad:

LazyManJackson said:

Exactly, if Reggie Bush were available after perhaps Leinart and Voung were taken, I think the Titans will take Jay Cutler.

it would be ridiculous to pass Bush and take Cutler without trading out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back