Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny said:
well we dont know any different.

This is the man...
jack_albertson.jpg

Now where's Chico? :winker:

What was that article, was it by Adam Schein, where he said Leinart was Reese's choice? If that were true, that would be it in a nutshell, since Reese makes the final decision. I can see Steve getting in line behind Chow (like last year with M Williams) on this one - in line for some disappointment.

You never know. The presumption is Leinart goes first, but in the end, if it's between those two QBs, we likely only have a chance at one.

McNair wants Young to be drafted, but he doesn't know much more than we do, I bet.

All they know is they're not taking Cutler at #3. :winker:

Broken Record said:
Ouch! We may be showing our age Hoffa. Maybe we should reference his son. My wife always gets ticked when I refer to him as...

Chico Jr.
fpj6-sized.jpg

I do that, too. My wife has no idea what I'm talking about. With junior, it's like "the good looking dumb one from 'I Know What You Did Last Summer."

Then I do the head smack. (My own, guys, my own.)

I think Henry is good insurance incase Brown gets hurt. Brown did an excellent job staying health last season. I hope to see Henry fall into more of a Bettis type roll of short hard yards and change of pace back. While I like Payton, hes not fully developed yet and I hope they send him back to NFL Europe for another year.

Depending on the length of Henry's deal Henry could be insurance as our #1 RB for the next 4 years. Brown could be gone after the 2006 season because he is a FA.

I'm sure that's the thought: if Brown doesn't solidify as a starter this year, then we have Henry going forward while we look for another RB to develop. I just hope Henry performs when he gets his opportunities.

GLinks said:
I'm sure that's the thought: if Brown doesn't solidify as a starter this year, then we have Henry going forward while we look for another RB to develop. I just hope Henry performs when he gets his opportunities.

Reggie Bush could settle it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back