Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just wanted to start a thread about our new top WR Treylon Burks. In the last three games he’s started to assert himself as a legitimate #1 threat with some serious big play ability. Tanny has confidence in him too which is fantastic. This week will be a bit of a showdown with the Eagles. Hoping our boy shines!

Guy is freaking massive in person. I went to the game and wasn't sure if they showed it on TV, but everytime he went to the sideline he would put on a back brace.

Definitely looks the part and in time I think he will be good. Total opposite of what I said in the beginning.

TL77 clearly a product of good chemistry

LOL

bum aint the same without his magic juice... he will convince some loser team to give him a signing bonus on a prove it contract then get injured in TC and call it a career.. them pods aint gonna cast themselves

would have to have 3 seconds in the pocket to do that... but I do agree
3 seconds! Dreams

images

Wait…. why a thread on Treylon Burks? He’s already been called a bust numerous times by @KyTitansFan so nothing more to talk about …. He’s a bust, it’s already been determined so case closed, right?…. lol

No, but seriously, most of us on here are thrilled with the fact that this kid seems to getting it together and looking like a true #1 WR! I hope he ends up running circles around AJ over the next few years!

Wait…. why a thread on Treylon Burks? He’s already been called a bust numerous times by @KyTitansFan so nothing more to talk about …. He’s a bust, it’s already been determined so case closed, right?…. lol

No, but seriously, most of us on here are thrilled with the fact that this kid seems to getting it together and looking like a true #1 WR! I hope he ends up running circles around AJ over the next few years!
He’s looking better. Always happy to be wrong if it helps the Titans. Still has a long way to go though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back