Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I figured since we have a Movie Thread we may as well have a thread about the shows we watch and if you liked it.

For example, I caught the first episode of Arrow which is basically Smallville but for Green Arrow.

It was pretty good, could be a solid show.

The current shows on TV that I watch are:

Breaking Bad
Dexter
The Walking Dead
Workaholics
The League
Parks and Recreation
Game of Thrones

There are a couple others I watch, but I'm drawing a blank.

Plenty of current and past shows I need to watch as well.

I'm probably late to the party but we just started watching The IT Crowd, and for laughs it's totally tops. I haven't laughed so much at any American show in ages and here's this small English cut-up that totally delivers..

Otherwise the usual stuff. Most excited about Homeland, Walking Dead and the return of American Horror Story.
Not running now, but gets watched regularly Copper, Hell on Wheels, Breaking Bad etc..

DVR priority list:

1) Game of Thrones- HBO
2) The Walking Dead- AMC
3) Breaking Bad- AMC
4) Chopped- Food Network
5) Spartacus- Starz
6) American Horror Story- FX
7) Boardwalk Empire- HBO
8) Shameless- Showtime
9) Louie- FX
10) Californication- Showtime
11) Futurama- Comedy Central
12) The Newsroom- HBO
13) Face Off- Syfy
14) Veep- HBO
15) True Blood- HBO
16) Homeland- Showtime
17) Dexter- Showtime
18) Workaholics- Comedy Central
19) Iron Chef- Food Network
20) The Universe- History2
21) Survivor- CBS
22) Kitchen Nightmares- Fox

I also watch some Storage Wars when it is on and I'm just bored. Survivor would be higher on my list except they change the name of every season and I don't have much else Wed so I just leave it there. I typically delete a lot of Iron Chef and could probably remove it.

I do watch a lot of CNBC and ESPN but nothing I record regularly more just daytime background noise.

What I really learned from writing that out is that without HBO/SHowtime I might as well not have a TV.

Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
The League
Chopped
Restraunt: Impossible
Duck Dynasty
Longmire
Divers, Drive-Ins, and Dines
Workaholics
Guy Code
Sons of Guns

... that's about everything i watch lol

Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead
The League
Always Sunny
Parks & Rec
Modern Family
Weeds
Big Bang Theory
SNL
Real Time with Bill Maher
Shark Tank

Those are the ones I keep up with. Although I'm behind on a few of them. I quit watching The Office and 30 Rock sometime last season. But I still record them for some reason so I have a ton of those episodes sitting on my DVR. Probably just going to delete The Office but I'll catch up on 30 at some point.

Oh, and I love Archer and MasterChef. But neither of those ore on right now.

Shut it, I'm a poor college student!

lol sorry I wasn't making fun. I just noticed your list missing those shows.

It has really got me thinking that I could almost cancel my entire TV subscription if I didn't include those two.

All I had was basic cable through my college years as well.. And then I actually went 5 years with just the basic ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX and I think WB or something.

Was kind of nice but I am glad to have Sho and HBO now.

lol sorry I wasn't making fun. I just noticed your list missing those shows.

It has really got me thinking that I could almost cancel my entire TV subscription if I didn't include those two.

All I had was basic cable through my college years as well.. And then I actually went 5 years with just the basic ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX and I think WB or something.

Was kind of nice but I am glad to have Sho and HBO now.

haha apology not accepted. My apt comes included with like 100 something channels, has all the ESPNs, NFL-N, all of those... i'm good with that lol

Dexter
Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead
The League
Always Sunny
Parks & Rec
Modern Family
Weeds
Big Bang Theory
SNL
Real Time with Bill Maher
Shark Tank

Those are the ones I keep up with. Although I'm behind on a few of them. I quit watching The Office and 30 Rock sometime last season. But I still record them for some reason so I have a ton of those episodes sitting on my DVR. Probably just going to delete The Office but I'll catch up on 30 at some point.

Oh, and I love Archer and MasterChef. But neither of those ore on right now.

No Breaking Bad?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mad Men (obviously)
Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
The League
American Horror Story
Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Rec
The Office

I like watching some reruns like Frasier, Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, and a couple other shows. I used to be really high on Psych but it's kinda getting old now, only so much they can do with it. I also used to watch Duck Dynasty and Storage Wars but it's so obviously fake but will still watch for fun and if nothing else is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back