The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
The Middle
Modern Family
Bob's Burgers
Big Bang Theory
Revenge

American Horror Story season 2- WOW. I didn't realize they could show some much female behind on FX. I already think I like this season better than season 1.

American Horror Story season 2- WOW. I didn't realize they could show some much female behind on FX. I already think I like this season better than season 1.
they can show full frontal nudity if they wanted to: they're on cable, there are no regulations other than what they impose on themself.

But as far as TV shows, My Go-Tos are:
The Tick Cartoon
That 70s Show
Married with Children

The only new show I have any interest in is Walking dead.

they can show full frontal nudity if they wanted to: they're on cable, there are no regulations other than what they impose on themself.

Oh yeah that is correct, I had forgotten about that. I guess I'm just shocked they are actually doing so much of it. I mean there must've been 3 female asses and 1 male ass in the last episode.

Oh yeah that is correct, I had forgotten about that. I guess I'm just shocked they are actually doing so much of it. I mean there must've been 3 female asses and 1 male ass in the last episode.

There is a line that can be crossed. If they went overboard with nudity, and there was a public outcry, the FCC and others can start pushing for regulation of cable shows as well. That's why they tame themselves. At least the standard cable shows do. Other subscription services like pron stations or showtime, etc. don't have to worry too much.

Not going to lie... i watch Food Network the most. Most shows i watch on their scheduled new episode date. If a games not on -- food network channel.

One of these days ill have the best sports bar and grill in my town. You guys will get the half off goTitans discount.

I hope it's like Cheers.

lol, i've honestly never watched Cheers before. In my defense.. i'm only 21.

It's going to be a siiick little bar, kinda set up like a B-Dubs. Bar section and then a seperate dining area.. real relaxed environment, but have great fresh food. Best burgers you can get, BBQ Bacon Burger w/ fried onions and 3 cheeses will be known as "The Parker". Homemade curly-fries in a fresh homemade spicy ketchup. I also make a mean buffalo chicken wrap w/ citrus pico de gallo w/ a zesty ranch sauce... mmmm. Now i'm hungry, dangit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back