Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this right. The guy is a backup OL guy making a couple mil per year and because he has to replace Lewan when Lewan gets dinged he quits. hmmm

Most guy in his situation are not only counting their blessings but the chance to play, for any reason is normally a good thing for that guy (plus if he does well it could mean more $ in the future). Isn't that his job anyway? Maybe he is butt hurt he didn't win the RT job. boo hoo. Maybe he can get an interview on CNN about how hard life is.

What a waste. Most guys would give up almost anything to just be a backup in the NFL and poor guy was being mistreated by his coach? What a wuss. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. I'm guessing a guy like Quess thanks God every day he gets to play in the NFL. Not a great loss. We still have Lamm and Radunz.

Might be time to look into some PS guys on other teams and see if there is someone we can pick up that might be able to play some LT if needed.

Racist. The Woke will destroy you.
Fuck the woke, I can die and know I've been a good man. As a wise man said every generation prides itself on being progressive but guess what, every generation is progressive otherwise we go backwards. Some are just more cunts about it than others.

So let me get this right. The guy is a backup OL guy making a couple mil per year and because he has to replace Lewan when Lewan gets dinged he quits. hmmm

Most guy in his situation are not only counting their blessings but the chance to play, for any reason is normally a good thing for that guy (plus if he does well it could mean more $ in the future). Isn't that his job anyway? Maybe he is butt hurt he didn't win the RT job. boo hoo. Maybe he can get an interview on CNN about how hard life is.

What a waste. Most guys would give up almost anything to just be a backup in the NFL and poor guy was being mistreated by his coach? What a wuss. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. I'm guessing a guy like Quess thanks God every day he gets to play in the NFL. Not a great loss. We still have Lamm and Radunz.

Might be time to look into some PS guys on other teams and see if there is someone we can pick up that might be able to play some LT if needed.
Quess is thanking God every day for being alive after surviving cancer. He knows where his priorities are.

Honestly I think it is more of his treatment as a backup player. The way I read it was that he was kinda pissed he didn't get the same time to heal that starters do.

Honestly I think it is more of his treatment as a backup player. The way I read it was that he was kinda pissed he didn't get the same time to heal that starters do.
to be fair he is in fact more expendable

and he is proving that with his actions

**** the woke, I can die and know I've been a good man. As a wise man said every generation prides itself on being progressive but guess what, every generation is progressive otherwise we go backwards. Some are just more cunts about it than others.

Have no idea what brought that diatribe on.

My thought would be that because players don't normally retire mid-season, and guys don't leave money on the table, and because he was actually getting to play, the tension in the locker room is real. This just doesn't happen. He reached a tipping point. Now whatever happened, who knows, but there's no reason for him not to tell the truth, even if it is only how he sees it. He left on his terms. He may be an outcast, or he may be one of many.

As far as the coaching staff, you gotta look at the results. And the line is getting it done on the ground. So it's hard to question the man's process when we are so dominant. Some NFL players are considered expendable weapons, and they probably know that, It's just the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thought would be that because players don't normally retire mid-season, and guys don't leave money on the table, and because he was actually getting to play, the tension in the locker room is real. This just doesn't happen. He reached a tipping point. Now whatever happened, who knows, but there's no reason for him not to tell the truth, even if it is only how he sees it. He left on his terms. He may be an outcast, or he may be one of many.

As far as the coaching staff, you gotta look at the results. And line is getting it done on the ground. So it's hard to question the man's process when we are so dominant. Some NFL players are considered expendable weapons, and they probably know that, It's just the truth.
yeah I gonna disagree about the line being responsible for 'getting it done on the ground'

this year DH22 has been absorbing first hit at or before LoS tons... the times he has actually had an even NFL sized hole to run thru have been few... hell half his TDs he has had to run thru a stood up Titan OL

That was more my take too. Also, unknown and unnamed “insiders” offering speculation is not something I take as fact.

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back