Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

My feeling is that Hill escalated the situation. The police don't know what you are capable of if you are not following orders, so they were forced to detain him. All he had to do was roll down his window and keep it rolled down. In a situation like that you may not like authority pushing you around, we all understand, but you still got to abide because they are the ones who cannot ascertain the risk of the scenario when you aren't really cooperating.

I'll give him credit for making it fun tho. He is spirited fellow.

My feeling is that Hill escalated the situation. The police don't know what you are capable of if you are not following orders, so they were forced to detain him. All he had to do was roll down his window and keep it rolled down. In a situation like that you may not like authority pushing you around, we all understand, but you still got to abide because they are the ones who cannot ascertain the risk of the scenario when you aren't really cooperating.

I'll give him credit for making it fun tho. He is spirited fellow.
Making it fun? WTF

Cop escalated the situation. Tyreek was wrong and should have just shut up and complied, but the cop answered talk with physical force. That is the definition of escalation. There are other ways to handle the situation.

Tyreke violated the law. Then didn't cooperate with the enforcer of the law. That's escalation. It's not a negotiation. Who knows what he's doing next behind the tinted window. But the odds are, it isn't good for anyone because he already just violated the law twice. Get the suspect under control. Then you can talk.

Tyreke violated the law. Then didn't cooperate with the enforcer of the law. That's escalation. It's not a negotiation. Who knows what he's doing next behind the tinted window. But the odds are, it isn't good for anyone because he already just violated the law twice. Get the suspect under control. Then you can talk.
No argument that Hill was in the wrong. He acted like an idiot. However, the police officer is trained for situations like this. It’s his fn job to keep his cool and de-escalate the situation. He did the opposite. Both guys were wrong.

Anyone see that moron, representing the garbage network of ESPN, Chris Canty on Unsportmanlike?

Don’t watch the show (or network for that matter) but saw this video of himself explaining he’s clearly retarded, without saying exactly that.

Also found another one of stupid Lesean McCoy with a similar rant. Maybe CTE can be used as the excuse. Clearly brain dead.

Starts around 6:45. Clearly speaking cluelessly and ESPN should be punishing him for his outlandish defamatory rant.

Latest posts

Back