Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what I'm saying is that college stats don't automatically translate to the NFL. Especially in the case of a mobile QB.

The top 2 passer rankings in NCAA division 1-A history were by guys who were mobile QBs who ended up being poor passers in the NFL (Shaun King and Mike Vick).

Again, Young could well be very good. But he is far more of a risk than Leinart or Cutler.

sorry...I'm off my meds...

VinceSig0.jpg

Thanks alot... Now I have to get back off the Matt Leinart bandwagon and back on the VINCE YOUNG bandwagon.
VinceSig0.jpg

Now, to make matters worse, I hope RollTide is right and we do draft him. It would be sweet to pick up an extra pick in the process but I really don't care about that. If McNair is going to be Mr. Expensive pants on me the we might as well have Vince Young in two tone blue to carry the clip board around.
VinceSig0.jpg

It's just like I wanted it before I got off the Leinart wagon, looked at the Cutler wagon and decided to hop on the Young Wagon. Then he took that test...well...I'm back!!!
VinceSig0.jpg

Is is april yet? oh dear go the pain...I don't know how much longer I can take this. This is driving me nuts!!! Can we just draft VINCE and get on with our lives already? Give me an ativan or something already!!!
50 out of 55 passes???
sweet avi V-man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back