Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I just heard on ESPN radio that PacMan is hosting a New Millionaires party in Atlanta with Vince Young and LenDale White. I really don't like hearing that Young and White are hanging out with PacMan!!!

miwarren said:
I really don't like hearing that Young and White are hanging out with PacMan!!!

you're right, we need to keep pacman in a locked room with padded walls to keep him away from the team.

:shake:

Hawk said:
Maybe they are trying to be good influences on Pacman.

That maybe the case but if I were going to try to tame a Lion then I would not go into the forrest to do it, I would bring it back to where I control the surroundings. Going to Atlanta (Pac's stomping grounds) for a party (we have seen what happens with Pac at partys) then you are in his woods and IMO nothing good can come of it.

Acording to the Tennessean the newspaper in Nashville and the surrounding areas Pac Man and Vince are quite the buddys and jokesters in practice. What is happening is a change in Pac Man for the better. vince is a great influence on who ever he is in contact with. And now it looks like they have let LenDale into the mix of the group.

No Link but it was in paper a couple of weeks ago.

Pac has such a bad rep we don't want him inffecting these new guys. Maybe they'll rub off on Pac and it'll help get his act straight.

It seems like Pac has had a major change in additude in the offseason, or at least that he's making an effort. We're hearing many more positive reports than negative ones. Here's to hoping that he's grown up a lot and we'll all remember last season as his growing pains before becoming a great player for this team.

miwarren said:
That maybe the case but if I were going to try to tame a Lion then I would not go into the forrest to do it, I would bring it back to where I control the surroundings.
clapper.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back