Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mauck....

GoT there is no way in hell that mauck takes on the #2 role on this team. We need a solid #2 guy who can start. A patrick ramsey is far ahead and superior to mauck.

RollTide said:
GoT there is no way in hell that mauck takes on the #2 role on this team. We need a solid #2 guy who can start. A patrick ramsey is far ahead and superior to mauck.

couldn't agree more

Ramsey is not "far ahead" or "superior" in comparison to my 8-year old son. He's just not those 2 things. He may be an OK QB, but no superlatives should be attached to his name. Unless you think my son is better than Mauck.

LazyManJackson said:
We might see Young take a few snaps towards the end of the season, I'm sure he'll get rapturous applause when or if he takes the field.

We'll see him in some pre-season games too :brow:

RollTide said:

throw a name onto this "veteran" QB you desire. Ramsey, aside from one game where dehr Schwartzie got schooled in Nashville by the ol'ball coach, sucks. Plus his availability is questionable.

Until then I'd just as soon have Mauck at least I am not positive he sucks, it is still debatable is all I'm saying.

Collins sucks, Harrington sucks - these were the two veteran QBs mentioned in the thread and I'd just as soon go with Mauck as have either of these losers on the team. I would rather get O'Donnell for one more year than get either of these losers. Heck call Redman back.

He is only signed for this year because we didn't pick up the option on his contract. What if vince needs 2 years to be ready to start? I don't want to be in limbo for 2007 because this is a team that could be a real super bowl contender by then.
The option the Titans declined would have added 2008 onto his current deal. Volek's still under contract through 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back