Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Chris Mortensen said that word was that VY had a "very good" workout with the Titans. And he now believes that Young is a top 10 top 5 pick definitely.

Gil Brandt of NFL.com reports workout went "very well"

Titans work out Vince Young
Texas QB Vince Young had a private workout March 23 with the Tennessee Titans. It started at 9 a.m. Young spent the first hour-and-a-half in a film session, explaining to the coaching staff what he did and why he did it. Then for 45 minutes, Tennessee offensive coordinator Norm Chow conducted a passing drill. Young threw to Titans wide receivers Sloan Thomas, Courtney Roby and Bobby Wade. The word is that Young did very well

Vince would look good in Titan Blue
see.....
VInceBlueSig.jpg

V-MAN said:
Chris Mortensen said that word was that VY had a "very good" workout with the Titans. And he now believes that Young is a top 10 top 5 pick definitely.

For Mortensen to report that it went "very good", that must mean that Vince walked on water and gave Chow multiple orgasms with his unorthidox throwing motion.

Bet he's going to get himself pressure washed now that he's had to say something positive about Vince's prospects.

i am glad that vince did well, and i really hope the titans take him! when cutler and lienart go for their workouts i know that they will do well to, and it will make the decision making very tough for our front office, all three of these guys are good.

*See writing below sig.* I love me some Vince Young. And don't hate because he loves to win. Let him lead us to the promise land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back