Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: With the Titans not having use of their top three WRs, Drew Bennett, David Givens and Brandon Jones, other talent is getting the opportunity to show their skills. WR Bobby Wade, who was acquired off the waiver wire last Decemmber, is beginning to make a case he needs to be a part of the talented depth the Titans have at WR. QB Billy Volek has hooked up with Wade on a number of nice completions so far during offseason workouts. "Bobby is a good wide receiver," Volek said. "He has lot of Derrick Mason in him. He is short, he is shifty, and he is very quick. I think he is going to help us out." His position coach also sees the potential. "(Bobby) works very hard and is an excellent route runner," Titans receivers coach Ray Sherman said. "He has a great attitude. I think his strength is being in the slot, but he is also very capable of being at the outside receiver position. He's been doing some good things for us."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Sounds Great But What ABout All Our Other WR's Where Do They Fit In?? Drew And David Have The 1 and 2 And I Been HEaring GOod Things From Someone Named Grant Mattos Who Ever He Is. We Are Gettin Deep At The Position But I dont know How Good Everyone Else is

LazyManJackson said:
There's still hope.............................
Titans | Injury update: O. Small
Sat, 20 May 2006 07:06:47 -0700

The Tennessean reports Tennessee Titans WR O.J. Small (hamstring) has missed the team's May workouts, but he is expected back in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back