Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
i know there’s been talk of this but don’t know if there’s a thread

This is hilarious, supposedly a movement the right is jerking off to about libtards joining them, but really it’s just a bunch of righties in a circle jerk

I just twitter searched the hashtag and clicked the first 5 people that came up using that hashtag and all have a extensive right wing twitter history lol

Righty’s getting duped all over the place

i know there’s been talk of this but don’t know if there’s a thread

This is hilarious, supposedly a movement the right is jerking off to about libtards joining them, but really it’s just a bunch of righties in a circle jerk

I just twitter searched the hashtag and clicked the first 5 people that came up using that hashtag and all have a extensive right wing twitter history lol

Righty’s getting duped all over the place
triggered TDS

I have been a life long Democrat but today I denounce the party of slavery. I have watched the regressive left and their regressive rhetoric shame me for being white and male.

I now renounce everything I've ever believed and submit to the will of Trump.

Today I
#walkaway

I have been a life long Democrat but today I denounce the party of slavery. I have watched the regressive left and their regressive rhetoric shame me for being white and male.

Today I
#walkaway
YOU ARE AN ANTIFA Fagg0t...LEARN your place in the world.

hey can anyone come up with anything that's more pathetic than a school teacher on summer break that spends every moment of his free time posting the same boring edgelord phrase over and over and over?

Today I
#walkaway
'bout time.. now hit that recruiting station and become a real man and a real American

hey can anyone come up with anything that's more pathetic than a school teacher on summer break that spends every moment of his free time posting the same boring edgelord phrase over and over and over?
Someone getting fired then calling it "retirement" after being unable to find employment..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back