Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Dude you are meaningless. Fat boi.
Im pretty significant to you apparently,
most your posts are calling me fat boi,

from now on you dont get to comment back unless its football related, you have nothing to offer in all these threads, stop littering the forum

Im pretty significant to you apparently,
most your posts are calling me fat boi,

from now on you dont get to comment back unless its football related, you have nothing to offer in all these threads, stop littering the forum
FATboi upset....don't EAT your emotions FATboi.

FATboi upset....don't EAT your emotions FATboi.
I think youre the one with the emotional issues, not me

calling people fat when theyre not fat is a sign, trying to tell me youre stronger than me another sign, the constant rants you go on, sign.

Red flags everywhere youre a loser.

Dont talk to me unless you want to talk ball.

I think youre the one with the emotional issues, not me

calling people fat when theyre not fat is a sign, trying to tell me youre stronger than me another sign, the constant rants you go on, sign.

Red flags everywhere youre a loser.

Dont talk to me unless you want to talk ball.
LOL, YOU ARE WAY FAT...boi. Don't DENY, JUST PUSH AWAY AND TRY SOME CARDIO.

I sleep in until 6 in the summer....FATboi.
ok so 6am

still, wakes up and instantly on goTitans calling people names

from the crack of dawn til you knock out at night youre on here arguing with yourself

more issues than SI

are all old people this pissed out with the world?

ok so 6am

from the crack of dawn til you knock out at night youre on here arguing with yourself

more issues than SI

LOL, FATboi...gonna go find some chocolate pretty soon huh?

ok so 6am

more issues than SI

I’m old and I AM pretty pissed with my children’s generation. BLM, AntiFa, Stop bullying, Rainbow rights, etc. A sickening praise/celebration of a potpouri of entitlement and anything that excuses accountability. Envy for those that possess something more than they have supersedes a respect for what they did to get it. Everything is geared anti white, anti-rich, anti-male, anti-heterosexual etc. This false placed fury is about 2 generations too late.

They don’t want to risk venture capital or sweat equity but they honestly believe everybody deserves everything they want without having to sacrifice to get it. Spoiled rotten.

I don’t even dislike them for it- they act this way because they can. My children’s generation hasn’t faced any real adversity directly. They lived during some of the best economic times, with the best technology ever. No draft. No sense of national pride. Total lack of appreciation for the freedom they’ve enjoyed. Social media has patterned an addiction of false identity crafted to attain “likes”. Direct communication and social skills are becoming extinct.

Without being funded by our government vis-a vis (hardworking productive tax paying citizens) or their rich parents, these SJW’s and millennial entitled’s would be forced to dial reality back in and get a real perspective of what is good (especially) in the United States in its current form.

ok so 6am

more issues than SI

6am? He had probably been up 3 hours by that time

I’m old and I AM pretty pissed with my children’s generation. BLM, AntiFa, Stop bullying, Rainbow rights, etc. A sickening praise/celebration of a potpouri of entitlement and anything that excuses accountability. Envy for those that possess something more than they have supersedes a respect for what they did to get it. Everything is geared anti white, anti-rich, anti-male, anti-heterosexual etc. This false placed fury is about 2 generations too late.

They don’t want to risk venture capital or sweat equity but they honestly believe everybody deserves everything they want without having to sacrifice to get it. Spoiled rotten.

I don’t even dislike them for it- they act this way because they can. My children’s generation hasn’t faced any real adversity directly. They lived during some of the best economic times, with the best technology ever. No draft. No sense of national pride. Total lack of appreciation for the freedom they’ve enjoyed. Social media has patterned an addiction of false identity crafted to attain “likes”. Direct communication and social skills are becoming extinct.

Without being funded by our government vis-a vis (hardworking productive tax paying citizens) or their rich parents, these SJW’s and millennial entitled’s would be forced to dial reality back in and get a real perspective of what is good (especially) in the United States in its current form.
Maybe the parents shoulda done a better job but yeah blame the kids fa sho seems smart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back