Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know there’s been talk of this but don’t know if there’s a thread

This is hilarious, supposedly a movement the right is jerking off to about libtards joining them, but really it’s just a bunch of righties in a circle jerk

I just twitter searched the hashtag and clicked the first 5 people that came up using that hashtag and all have a extensive right wing twitter history lol

Righty’s getting duped all over the place
What’s up MariGOATA.

How about you and your peers take responsibility for raising ****** kids

Blaming Mommy and Daddy when you are an adult? “You made me be lazy. You made me feel like I deserve as much as anybody else but don’t have to work for it....”

That is such an entitlement philosophy.

You’re parents aren’t responsible for you after you become legal age. To think otherwise is retarded.

Kids grow up with horrible parents all the time. And guess what? The cream of that crop of unfortunate kids rises to the top. There is something inherent in those people that directs them to turn their adversity into grit, determination and a drive to succeed. I know- I was one of those kids. I tried being poor as a kid and it sucked. I outworked my peers. I’ve taught my kids they don’t deserve anything they have not worked to attain. It is a very simple and age old philosophy.

The American Dreams works for those people willing to work. Period.

Bunch of government titty-babies and limousine liberals don’t know anything about the merits and satisfaction of hard work.

Blaming Mommy and Daddy when you are an adult? “You made me be lazy. You made me feel like I deserve as much as anybody else but don’t have to work for it....”

You’re parents aren’t responsible for you after you become legal age. To think otherwise is retarded.

Kids grow up with horrible parents all the time. And guess what? The cream of that crop of unfortunate kids rises to the top. There is something inherent in those people that directs them to turn their adversity into grit, determination and a drive to succeed. I know- I was one of those kids. I tried being poor as a kid and it sucked. I outworked my peers. I’ve taught my kids they don’t deserve anything they have not worked to attain. It is a very simple and age old philosophy.

Bunch of government titty-babies and limousine liberals don’t know anything about the merits and satisfaction of hard work.

yeah man, my generation did not have parents (for the most part) and we turned out fine

I dont think he was serious

Eston is out there grinding, parent gave him nothing but a work ethic

I’ve managed plenty of people 10-20 years older than me, let me tell you just as many if not more of them are entitled lazy pieces of shit

Overly simplistic.

Parenting matters.

I dont think he was serious

Eston is out there grinding, parent gave him nothing but a work ethic
Jus saying these peoples generation brought there kids up invented the participants trophy always told their kids they can d anything and be anything and they are special and ‘‘tis is what they get for it

yah man

the Boomers over-parented their kids, that is on them.

Some come from crap situations and succeed. Others come from great situations and fail. Those in the middle vary.

Those born into extreme poverty can be hindered by the way their parents raise them. Parenting instills morals, values, ethics, and (many other things)

To think some 14 year old is going to wake up after years of lazy parenting and should transform overnight is wishful thinking and isnt reality, even if there are examples of it.

Proper parenting would have more impact on society, and the world as a whole, than any other single change anyone could make

But people are simple and need simple labels to apply to anyone who arent doing what we think is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back