Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
New name, new look

What does everyone think?

Washington chooses Commanders as new name

I’m in the extreme minority -
I actually like these , not sure all the hate.

I like the #s on one side of helmet with the W on the other. Kept the color scheme plus added the black. Font and the new smaller shield all look fine as well. It’s not at the bottom of the league in terms of unis.

The name still is meh - Generals, Red Wolves, Warriors all would have been better IMO; Commanders sound too XFL.

Edit : they stole our 3 stars. o_O

I’m in the extreme minority -
I actually like these , not sure all the hate.

I like the #s on one side of helmet with the W on the other. Kept the color scheme plus added the black. Font and the new smaller shield all look fine as well. It’s not at the bottom of the league in terms of unis.

The name still is meh - Generals, Red Wolves, Warriors all would have been better IMO; Commanders sound too XFL.

Edit : they stole our 3 stars. o_O
I saw a couple different helmet designs in there...not big on the name either but it may grow on people.. names like Kraken are out there lol
I liked the RedHawks or RedTails it had history as well

So the leak was true, huh?

In 2 years, this is the best that they could do? Probably have a team of 20 people putting together their innovative minds getting paid 6/7 figures to come up with such a generic name and uniform that a Freelancer could do for $250.
Like guardians. Not sure wizards counts as generic but definitely counts as stupid.

Should have went with the red wolves name. Even though they tried to say that couldn't because it's other teams that have that name. They could have had a good logo and mascot. A rabid looking wolf could have looked cool if done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back