Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
230 million fully guaranteed, 3 first round picks and additional picks plus being out of football for a year. Browns are Browning harder than ever.

All while having very comparable stats to Ryan Tannehill over the last 4 seasons played. Tannehill actually has more rushing TDs in 3 years for the Titans than Watson has in his 4 years which amazed me.

230 million fully guaranteed, 3 first round picks and additional picks plus being out of football for a year. Browns are Browning harder than ever.

All while having very comparable stats to Ryan Tannehill over the last 4 seasons played. Tannehill actually has more rushing TDs in 3 years for the Titans than Watson has in his 4 years which amazed me.

No real reason to run for TDs and take a beating when you can throw a lob ball to DeAndre Pushoffkins.

Bright side, this could be the move that absolutely slaughters the Cleveland franchise, and puts them back in a 20 year hole.

He won’t.
I agree. Watson is "flashy", but I don't see him as being worth even remotely close to what the Browns gave up pick wise or money wise.

I honestly think they'd do just as well keeping Mayfield and building a team around him.

That's another piece to the puzzle also...now they can't get anything for Mayfield because everyone knows they can't carry him and Watson on the roster.

I agree. Watson is "flashy", but I don't see him as being worth even remotely close to what the Browns gave up pick wise or money wise.

I honestly think they'd do just as well keeping Mayfield and building a team around him.

That's another piece to the puzzle also...now they can't get anything for Mayfield because everyone knows they can't carry him and Watson on the roster.
Can’t wait to see what fans do with “happy ending” signs. Gonna be fun!

I doubt they get much. 3rd rounder that can turn into a 2nd ?. Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back