Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be real funny if Watson gets suspended again, after these civil cases. If he's suspended does he still get that guaranteed money

Browns didn't put the language in the contract to void guarantee's in case of suspension. If I remember correctly he'd only lose like $50k a game if suspended this season. Crazy

yea.. whatever the game checks are. That is what I said. That is how all the pro sports work. If you get suspended you lose your game checks.

yea.. whatever the game checks are. That is what I said. That is how all the pro sports work. If you get suspended you lose your game checks.
NFL teams usually have language to void guarantee's and even forfeit signing bonuses in the event of suspensions. That's why it's super crazy that they don't have that language for Watson who could possibly still get suspended.

I sure didn't think he was getting out of that!

It was a pile on money grab from the get go. Not saying Watson didn't do something wrong or illegal. He most likely made inappropriate actions resulting from prior experiences with "home masseuses". There are legit "home masseuses" but many of these offer "full massage" services (aka known as "happy endings" "rub and tug", etc)

A crying woman and a celebrity are easy money for a plaintiff's attorney. He was just doing his job. The hate on Watson was outrageous. I'm glad Watson did not lose his livelihood over a greatly sensationalized issue.

It was a pile on money grab from the get go. Not saying Watson didn't do something wrong or illegal. He most likely made inappropriate actions resulting from prior experiences with "home masseuses". There are legit "home masseuses" but many of these offer "full massage" services (aka known as "happy endings" "rub and tug", etc)

A crying woman and a celebrity are easy money for a plaintiff's attorney. He was just doing his job. The hate on Watson was outrageous. I'm glad Watson did not lose his livelihood over a greatly sensationalized issue.

22 women brought cases. There were at lest 18 more who didn't want to get dragged through the courts but also said something.

Sorry man.... that is just way too much damn smoke to be coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back