Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to lose my mind if they didn't address the position after missing out on specs last year. Still bitter about that one, but glad JR got someone.

As a Buckeye fan -- He's pretty consistent. I wouldn't rank him up there with Mike Nugent, but he's very dependable. And always had the opportunities come through.

Personally, I like the idea of Cold Weather kickers. You have to deal with it end of season and in the playoffs pending the hosting city.

Only Northern kicker the TITANS brand has had was Gary Anderson (Syracuse), at the end of his career.

We finally have a buckeye on the team? Nice, i wonder if they'll have goatskowski back to compete for the job
They already have Tucker McCann on the squad. I bet it's between Haubeil and McCann.

I don't hate this and hope he's good, but Jose Borregales was an absolute stud for Miami and there for the taking at the end of the draft. I think it's pretty evident that after 2 years of problems at the kicking position, JRob doesn't believe in putting draft capital into the position. He'd rather take his chance with a UDFA. "It's a bold strategy Cotton..."

They already have Tucker McCann on the squad. I bet it's between Haubeil and McCann.

I don't hate this and hope he's good, but Jose Borregales was an absolute stud for Miami and there for the taking at the end of the draft. I think it's pretty evident that after 2 years of problems at the kicking position, JRob doesn't believe in putting draft capital into the position. He'd rather take his chance with a UDFA. "It's a bold strategy Cotton..."

As stated before, drafted kickers work out about as often as UDFA kickers. It's really a shot in the dark for the most part.

Agree, I'm sure Borregales would have created a better competition at K then McMath or Fred Brown will at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back