Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd recommend it. I got it for 45$ because PC's ftw. Been worth every penny so far. A solid 9 hours in and still haven't beaten it.. but I do the side quests and stuff.
I hear it takes 14 hours to beat.

My son loves south park, and I seem to too, considering getting it for us to play. I know its not the best thing for a 5 year old but south park is just pure greatness.

Downloaded Dead Nation last night, pretty fun game. Not sure if it can hold me over a couple more weeks until Infamous comes out.

Because he's super cereal guys.

I wanna play stick of truth, maybe once I can swing it.

Almost got 100% on AC4, Got all the stones, keys, legendary ships sunk, even the trophy for waking up in a haystack. skadoosh. XD

It's not bad.. I'm only level 6 or 7 so I don't have much unlocked.. still getting used to wall jumping everywhere. With a good group it's probably 10x more fun.

Played in the Elder Scrolls Online beta and while its a pretty good game the monthly subscription really kills it for me. It would take an amazing game for me to justify $60 plus $15 a month and I just didn't feel like it was at that level.

Played in the Elder Scrolls Online beta and while its a pretty good game the monthly subscription really kills it for me. It would take an amazing game for me to justify $60 plus $15 a month and I just didn't feel like it was at that level.

Oddly I'm actually the opposite when it comes to this.

I would much rather pay a subscription than have to buy add-ons/perks/special weapons/whatever with real cash.

Plus I think subscription based games can provide a better atmosphere and group of players.

I may just be old school like that. But I can't ever seem to get into a free to play game.

Purely from a business/marketing perspective I think they screwed up with the sub model though. Should've made it $5 a month and then sold some special copy of the game for an extra $20 that would've come with a 6 month pre-paid subscription.

Oddly I'm actually the opposite when it comes to this.

I would much rather pay a subscription than have to buy add-ons/perks/special weapons/whatever with real cash.

Plus I think subscription based games can provide a better atmosphere and group of players.

I may just be old school like that. But I can't ever seem to get into a free to play game.

Purely from a business/marketing perspective I think they screwed up with the sub model though. Should've made it $5 a month and then sold some special copy of the game for an extra $20 that would've come with a 6 month pre-paid subscription.

Ya I can definitely see that if they stick true to their word and continue to add solid content to the game each month thats more than just weapons/armor here or there.

I totally agree they screwed up with the pricing in going full retail $60 price on the base game ($80 for special edition) and then going top end subscription on top of it is just too much. They definitely should have found a middle ground instead of basically milking it for every penny that they possibly could. In the end, they will probably feel it in the sales totals as they could've reached a much broader audience.

I just hope since they started with sub model, that they don't ditch it. Offer subscription deals of $10 for 6 months or something. But every sub based game I've seen that went to microtransactions tanked in population. And that kills an MMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back