Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think if we were willing to give up our #3 and 2nd round picks Houston would seriously consider it. Houston could completely rebuild their OL and still have picks to fill in other gaps. Think about it, Houston would have Brick and the 1st and 3rd picks in the second round in a draft that is loaded at OTs. They could easily not only get the best LT prospect to come around in a number of years but a real solid RT as well as another quality pick.

Soxcat said:
Bush in Denver would be sick however.
That is no joke.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson is a wise pick, I think.

I really think (and it seems to be a popular opinion as well) that the root of the Titans run game stankitude stems from bad line play.

If there was some way Matt Leinhart would be there at #3 Reese shouldn't (but he could) :sad2: pass on that but that seems to me to be as about as realistic as Bush being there at #3. I'd be happy with it.

I am truly intrigued with the notion of trading down to garner a pick or two more. I'd be very happy if we scored Jay Cutler, a super OG/OT, a monster LB, a hard hitting safety...then...throw a corner and a wide out in there, perhaps another DB...

We've got Brown and Henry. I like Nash and Payton enough...all this Bush stuff is for the birds...(that's not a reference to the Eagles or Falcons, etc...) Yes, R. Bush will be great but I don't think it is our time to have that next great back.

What will we have to do? Do we really want him? Sure, if we had the number 1 pick I guess you do what you have to do and take the best player but focusing on Bush as an object to go out and get is delusional. Trust me, I know delusional.

Cutler and pick(s)...Brick straight up...Young if he declares?
How 'bout Young?
Leinhart? Bush? It's like freakin' Christmas sitting at #3.
tournament%20of%20roses.jpg

we somehow get Bush he will put Tennessee on the map like LeBron did for the Cavs.

$100 says if we get Bush we get a night game next season.

Hope the Texans were as mesmerized by Vince Young as everyone else last night.

Hope the Saints draft their biggest need, QB.

Simple as that.

I think there's a great chance we end up with him - about 1:2, but much better odds than before last night!

Hmmm. A RB who is also a deep threat and can play in the return game? That is what the FO would call "value."

Who in their right mind would not want Reggie? If Vince declares, we are in excellent position in the draft. Maybe the best? At #3, you are guaranteed Vince, Matt, or Reggie! We get a #1 talent. But, don't have to pay like a #1. That's value!

Houston apparently is still saying they'll take Bush. It'll be easy enough to know if it's a smoke screen long before the draft. If they're going to re-sign Carr, they need to do it before March 1 when they have to be under the cap. If they re-sign Carr, I don't see any way they'll go QB with the first pick of the draft. They have way too many pressing needs to tie up so much cap space on one position. Plus, Carr is still young. No reason to think he'll be ready to step aside in a couple of years for anyone else. I think it comes down to Young or Leinart for the Titans, whichever one doesn't go to New Orleans.

I like your first two rounds, though, Puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back