Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vigsted is on the money.

I live in Alabama. I hear it all the time in sub-cultures here. It is bad grammar but it is a phrase here (and think other parts of the southeast US). Usually when somebody is excited about something they might be getting.

eg- "Mama be's cookin' corn-bread tonight." "I likes me some a dat."

It has nothing to do with grammar.

Terrell "I loves me some me" Owens made it popular, and Gunny is 100% correct, it's f'ing queer.

Brian said:
It has nothing to do with grammar.

Terrell "I loves me some me" Owens made it popular, and Gunny is 100% correct, it's f'ing queer.

TO is from the Southeast (Alabama). You gonna tell him is f'ing queer to his face?

I likes me some New York dumba$$.:ha:

No queers in alabama...

Many of you may have heard that legend of st. patrick in ireland. You see there are no snakes in ireland and legend has it that is because st. patrick cast them out.

If there are no queers in bama that must mean that st. bear cast them out.

They all moved to franklin tennessee.

I like this comment by Simms

"By NFL standards, the safest pick of the three is Cutler. He's big and strong, has enough mobility and can make all the throws. Whether it's the West Coast, East Coast -- whatever offense he gets drafted into, he's going to be able to adapt to it. I'm not sure you can say that about the other two.":toast:

Just because a person played the game doesn't make them the utmost expert either. Sure it helps, but don't think Simms is more qualified than scouts.

VolnTitan said:
Just because a person played the game doesn't make them the utmost expert either. Sure it helps, but don't think Simms is more qualified than scouts.

Definitely not, but when a respectable person at the position and certainly in the mix of "greats" makes a comment like that, it's not rediculous to sit there and go "hmmmmm". It definitely caught my attention and I think Reese could be thinking likewise. Although if we do draft Cutler, it will be at #7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back