Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Mike Hilton is who I would love to see manning our slot CB spot...another Steeler defender to go along with Dupree....he has had 30TFL and 9.5 sacks in 4yrs...shows that he is effective against the run and blitzing

Brian Poole and Jourdan Lewis are the other slot corners I like.

Casey Hayward is a guy who has experience playing inside and out.

I wouldn’t be upset with bringing Desmond King back, but just feel the others are better in coverage

Mike Hilton would be sweet he’s a fan favorite and a dog. It definitely seems like Corner is the deepest position in free agency so I’d prefer to grab our 3rd/4th corners in free agency. We need some experience there and hope Fulton takes the next steps to being a #1 guy

I like the idea of a young guy with potential like Awuzie or Gareon Conley but part of me feels this is a spot we need to bring in a vet like Richard Sherman for Adoree, Fulton and Borders to learn from.

Only guy I’d like to see is King. Otherwise ride with what we got and take another 3-4 round guy to get in the mix.

improve the secondary by continuing to improve pass rush with the 1st round pick.

Apparently chargers fans from what i read are saying Michael Davis is the cb to get between him and hayward. Hayward 31 and Davis 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back