Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Bryce would be fine on the Texans and Stroud would be viewed as a possible bust on the Panthers. It’s amazing the amount of individual credit QBs get for the success of a team.

Panthers will still be awful with Red at the helm.

Take note that their Defense also went from
27/30 (PA/Yds against)
27/31
27/30
To 11/14
Lots of factors I agree but to say Young would be fine on the Texans and Stroud would be considered a bust on Carolina is a little bit of a stretch...I think Young would suck wherever.
On a team that's rebuilding like Carolina, you don't bench your #1 overall pick 2 games into season 2.

Lots of factors I agree but to say Young would be fine on the Texans and Stroud would be considered a bust on Carolina is a little bit of a stretch...I think Young would suck wherever.
On a team that's rebuilding like Carolina, you don't bench your #1 overall pick 2 games into season 2.
1) I guess saying what I said is a stretch, just like saying, “Young would suck wherever” is a stretch. Young was great in college, so your statement is invalid! Haha! Just kidding, but not really.

2) You definitely bench your #1 overall QB when he can’t win you games and you run your organization like the Panthers. I can’t imagine being a fan of that team and knowing that the entire organization sucks because the ownership is awful at building a professional football team.

3) Young has most definitely sucked on the Panthers. There are more factors to his sucking than his height and the fact that he played for a college team most love to hate. A good portion of his suckage is organizational/coaching though.

1) I guess saying what I said is a stretch, just like saying, “Young would suck wherever” is a stretch. Young was great in college, so your statement is invalid! Haha! Just kidding, but not really.

2) You definitely bench your #1 overall QB when he can’t win you games and you run your organization like the Panthers. I can’t imagine being a fan of that team and knowing that the entire organization sucks because the ownership is awful at building a professional football team.

3) Young has most definitely sucked on the Panthers. There are more factors to his sucking than his height and the fact that he played for a college team most love to hate. A good portion of his suckage is organizational/coaching though.
Considering how bad they suck, it really makes no sense why they threw Young to the wolves from the get go.

If they really thought they were going to be competitive this year or last, those individuals that built the team to feel that way should be fired, clearly they’re incompetent.

They mortgaged the franchise for young, you have to protect the guy, which includes, letting him sit season one, even if it’s a journeyman scrub at QB. They could have kept Darnold or Mayfield but theyve had Dalton.
Dalton should have been starter for the bulk of 2023. Maybe, only maybe, should Young be starting in 2024.
They’ve done nothing to very little in terms of protecting him. They traded their best OL.

Panthers have a dysfunctional franchise full of morons. That means it never made sense to draft a QB #1 anyway, but because they “built” their team as “#1 QB pick, all problems solved” they’ve destroyed Young.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he never had success now that Carolina has ruined any potential he might have had.

Latest posts

Back