Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Because it's NFL related, not Titans specific
Hard to find non Titans talk threads on mobile.

Me personally, I think NFL games thread should be on the Titans Talk page, along with NFL News especially during the season.

Should also be a Titans Talk thread. For instance, Jamal Adams is out for the Bears game. I wanted to post it without making a thread about it. Exactly where would that go without creating a thread?

Considering the Brazil green thing, isn’t he also putting teams in danger?

Plus, for sure, F what fans think.
F that dude. Eagles vs Packers would've been a great game on a Sunday afternoon either in GB or Philadelphia between 2 iconic teams, yet the game is in Brazil on a Friday lol. Silly as silly gets. First time I haven't watched a NFL so-called prime time game in over a decade.

But the media will accept a check from the NFL to say this was the most watched opening season game ever.

F that dude. Eagles vs Packers would've been a great game on a Sunday afternoon either in GB or Philadelphia between 2 iconic teams, yet the game is in Brazil on a Friday lol. Silly as silly gets. First time I haven't watched a NFL so-called prime time game in over a decade.

But the media will accept a check from the NFL to say this was the most watched opening season game ever.
Just like the NBA, I don’t ever want to see them pretend to give a s**t about social issues either.
The NFL has one concern always, money.

Personally, if non-north America wants NFL style football, they need to check out how the CFL works.

Latest posts

Back