Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Has anyone else purchased NFL Sunday Ticket?
I got it (albeit at a big discount) for the first time in years.
Today, 2 games were not available on Sunday ticket. I guess they’re the “local” games.
This hasn’t always been the case. Is this just another way the NFL f***s over fans for more money?
They’ve already jacked up prices to u real levels and expanded to more streaming services than any normal Household will ever have.

Did anyone else watching any of the Dal/Cle game to hear Tom Brady?

I caught the last maybe qtr of the game. Brady has an annoying voice.

I don’t know how he did compared to like Romo, but his voice is enough to not really want to hear him call any games. Glad he’s on Fox.
Didn't catch the game but i don't find his voice annoying; could be from hearing it so much over the last 20 something years in interviews and stuff

I said this after Monday’s press conference with McDaniel. This team is done for the foreseeable future.
McDaniel’s career is over. No player will ever give that guy respect after crying at the podium because Tyreek Hill is stupid.

The fact Tua played like garbage AND got hurt, really doesn’t help their cause.

Has anyone else purchased NFL Sunday Ticket?
I got it (albeit at a big discount) for the first time in years.
Today, 2 games were not available on Sunday ticket. I guess they’re the “local” games.
This hasn’t always been the case. Is this just another way the NFL f***s over fans for more money?
They’ve already jacked up prices to u real levels and expanded to more streaming services than any normal Household will ever have.
I have Sunday ticket through YouTube tv and none of the games get blacked out. There’s a channel for each game you just have to scroll through a lot of channels. Maybe YouTube tv is different but I enjoy having them all especially the Titans, they don’t air locally in Alabama much.

I have Sunday ticket through YouTube tv and none of the games get blacked out. There’s a channel for each game you just have to scroll through a lot of channels. Maybe YouTube tv is different but I enjoy having them all especially the Titans, they don’t air locally in Alabama much.
I think it’s my location.
I’m in the LA region, so whatever is “local” gets blacked out. I lost the Dal/Cle and LAC/LV games last week. Would have had to get off YouTube and watch a local broadcast.

I don’t have cable/satellite and since I live basically on an airport, my antenna sucks, doesn’t get anything.

It’s just annoying that money is spent on Sunday ticket and there are so many games that doesn’t include. Their add always says “every game, every Sunday” but that’s not close to true.

Will Tannehill return to Miami with Tua having another concussion? Obviously it’s his decision but I feel bad for him I’m no doctor but surely he has to consider retiring now.
Still thinking GB is more likely.

Miami needs a QB today, but GB needs a QB today with the guise of Willis working.
After Sunday, they’ll be searching hard for a THill or anything else.

I think it’s my location.
I’m in the LA region, so whatever is “local” gets blacked out. I lost the Dal/Cle and LAC/LV games last week. Would have had to get off YouTube and watch a local broadcast.

I don’t have cable/satellite and since I live basically on an airport, my antenna sucks, doesn’t get anything.

It’s just annoying that money is spent on Sunday ticket and there are so many games that doesn’t include. Their add always says “every game, every Sunday” but that’s not close to true.
Have you tried using a VPN to block your location? I always did that and it worked I just picked a location I knew the games I wanted would be aired in.

Latest posts

Back