Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Brown and Henry.

The addition of Mawae is such a plus for them. If we pick up Ashworth then draft another O-lineman it'd be really good.

This year Henry doesn't have any suspension to serve at the beginning of the year, so he can split time with Brown from Week 1. This will allow Brown to not get as banged up. If they both can relatively stay healthy I think these two will really be an improvement this year and have a huge impact on the offense.

^This improved running game will help out a lot with the pass so look for Givens and Bennett to have success aswell.

Bulluck and Thornton should be great together and with an improved LB corps it will help our Defensive backs.

Pacman and Hill also should step up their game up a lot this year. Pacman coming to a full Pre-season camp he'll get a lot better.

Our D is looking real nice with another LB and maybe another Safety.

tough but i agree with brown henry bcuz i think they will use the run a lot more and be in a lot more games this year. of course kb and dt will do good its easier to be seen as good on defense then on offense so this one will be up for debate for a while but i hope its a dead heat all the way across and they make a playoff push this year.

For me it's between Pacman and Hill, and Bulluck and Thornton.
I think that both of those tandem's can be unstoppable

I think that if Bulluck and Thornton play well than Pacman and Hill will play really well, however if they struggle, it would put pressure on the secondary.

We've got to do a better job running the ball this year and I don't think we'll abandon the run as much even if we are playing from behind. I'm saying the backs will have a much better year.

I will list them in order top to bottom

1. Brown and Henry

2. Bullock and Thornton

3. Givens and Bennett

4. Hill and what's his name:winker:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
great topic... let me think on that... will edit post later!!!

welcome. I love imaginative topics.

Thanks......Yeah I'm new to this whole forum thing.....So any info on working this stuff would be appreciated...Man that has nothing to do with the topic...

It all depends what the Titans do in the draft. Could be Thornton and Bulluck or Hill and Jones if they go defense with that first pick. As it stands right now, I'd say Brown and Henry considering the Mawae addition. Mawae is that good...

Ewker said:
I will list them in order top to bottom

1. Brown and Henry

2. Bullock and Thornton

3. Givens and Bennett

4. Hill and what's his name:winker:

P JONES DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TouchDown29 said:
P JONES DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Peter Jones? :brow:

From the standpoint of which tandem will have the best year, I put my money on Bulluck and Thornton. They're the best duo as far as talent goes, and now that K-Bull has a better bookend (not a knock on Sirmon, just his injury), he should play a lot better, and I have high hopes that Thornton will become a definitive Titan we'll be talking about years after he's gone.

From the standpoint of a better year being a year superior than the previous year's efforts, gotta go with Brown and Henry. Take a bad running game, add a Mawae; instant improvement and maybe even ONE 100+ yard game.

cdy_hitt said:
Thanks......Yeah I'm new to this whole forum thing.....So any info on working this stuff would be appreciated...Man that has nothing to do with the topic...
Don't worry about it. I'm the king of going off topic.:lol:
if you (or anyone) needs any help with anything technical...(image tags, quotes, profile pic, custom avatar, photobucket, signitures, ect...)... throw a PM my way and I'll do my best to help or find someone to help you if I'm unable...anyhow, welcome again and happy posting!

The Chosen One isn't gauranteed his starting spot against Woolfolk.

But if it were Hill and Pacman I say them by default.

If i were an impatial observer Bulluck and Thornton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back