Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Rookie RB LenDale White participated in practice this morning and reported that the delay was due to getting his contract completed. "I was definitely itching (to get to camp), but it was a matter of just dotting the ‘I’s’ and crossing the ‘T’s’ and getting the contract done," said White. "That’s the main reason it took so long, but we finally got it done and I’m happy to be here and I’m happy to get going." White said he was feeling great as he weighs less than what he was asked to be. "Honestly, this is the lowest I’ve been since I was 17 years old and in high school, but I feel real good," said White. "It’s easy to get in shape when you’re this skinny as opposed to being overweight, but I feel good at this weight and hopefully we can keep it going."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

White Joins Teammates at Training Camp
Something Nash and Payton didn't want to hear. I'm also thinking Houston, Indy and Jacksonville didn't want to hear that either!

This is really good news, Lendale has definitly changed his attitude and is getting into shape, prior to all this i really wasn't sure on White but now that i can see his enthusiasm im glad to have him, he was a steal in the draft and with Brown and White together we will have a much improved rushing attack this season... honestly...i cant see henry making the team unless he has a great camp and preseason although the preseason might just be time to showcase him to up his trade value...

White and Young are the new George and McNair...
The F.O. has given us twop great talents to make emotional investments in. Despite all of the games that have been lost the past two years I am very excited about future season... I am one of those people that is ready to send Young to Canton before he even takes a snap. I believe what Vince Young says. I buy what he sells. This team will be a winner and here we are... it's like we are on the lanch pad ready to blast off.
apollo_11_launch.jpg

Henry signed for the minimum - no way is he going to go anywhere. Especially when you consider CB being injury prone and Lendale still have the hammy.....

Don't worry he'll get there. He's probably shooting for the weight he was at around the time of the Rose Bowl if you know what I mean.

He was watching Bull Durham last night

I'm just happy to be here. Hope I can help the ballclub. I just want to give it my best shot, and the good Lord willing, things will work out.

many people keep saying that he was out of shape during combine and draft timeframes, but he was actually lighter then than he was in the Rose Bowl

does anyone know his current weight ?
man, if he can get about half that back in muscle .... LOOK OUT

I keep telling people in mock drafts (FFL) that White will be an early secound round pick next season ... which means he's good for about 750yds and 5 TD's playing short and goal sets (possibly more TD's if he's targetted for goalline scoring ... which he should be)

which would put him in good position to start next year, which would make him a top 20 pick in fantasy drafts (imo)

I can't wait to start seeing him hit people

He was 252 at the Rose Bowl, 239 around the draft and 227lbs now. I don't get where all the hype about him being out of shape or lazy came from....

I think some of that talk comes from his physique. Dude has some baby fat and just doesn't look very lean.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I still carry some baby fat. ;)

TitanJeff said:
I think some of that talk comes from his physique. Dude has some baby fat and just doesn't look very lean.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I still carry some baby fat. ;)

Yeah. Tennessean said yesterday that when he took his shirt off he "showed a belly of baby fat". Hmmm. Judging from USC pics, he lost some muscle with his recent weight loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back