Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots are/were a fluke. Nice run against bad teams and made the playoffs.

The dynasty is over.

Bills win 31-16
Allen sucks in bad weather though and the Patriots strengths cater very well to the elements. Bills definitely should be favorites but it's not a sure thing

Bring them on! Whoever it is, if we play our style of game, run the ball, stingy defenses and no turnovers we can beat anyone of these teams.

With Henry back pounding away and wearing down defenses and AJ and Julio burning teams with play action passes, and the defense swarming and harassing opposing QBs, we should be able to take down whichever team we see.

This is more about “Us” playing our game and playing our best than it is about our opponent.

Would love to pay the Pats. Not because I think it's a better match up than the Bengals (it is). I'd just like to avenge that loss. Feel the same about Pitt but I don't think they have a chance in hell to win.

Pittsburgh always seems to play opponents close. A lot of similarities between Vrabel and Tomlin coached teams. Regardless of who is out there you can’t ever rule them out.

Allen sucks in bad weather though and the Patriots strengths cater very well to the elements. Bills definitely should be favorites but it's not a sure thing

Yea, until he doesn’t. I would never trust Mac Jones in the playoffs. he isn’t going to get away with only throwing it 3 times this game.

I just don’t think the Patriots are very good

Yea, until he doesn’t. I would never trust Mac Jones in the playoffs. he isn’t going to get away with only throwing it 3 times this game.

I just don’t think the Patriots are very good
I don't think they're great either but the bills have their issues too. I think it's gonna be a tight game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back