Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh f**k it , for pure speculation am going with Gregg Williams. Mostly because I am so sick and tired of this p***y passive soft defense.

Yea I like Dan Quinn as a DC. He was the DC for the legion of boom days in seattle.

I dont hate the idea of Patricia, but bc of the players disliking him, there are guys I'd rather have.

My top choice would be Kerry Coombs. Shouldve never let him go.

Gregg Williams or Rex Ryan might be options but I'd be surprised.

I could be interested in Gus Bradley. He could be available if Anthony Lynn gets fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only retread I would possibly interested in is Raheem Morris in Atlanta. He actually has that defensive unit playing well compared to the trash they looked like under Quinn. Hard pass to guys like Patricia and Williams as well. Other than that hopefully we can find a young coach from the college ranks or poach someone from a good defensive staff like the Steelers/49ers/Rams etc.

Quinn? Ex-coach of the Falcons.
Yea I like Dan Quinn as a DC. He was the DC for the legion of boom days in seattle.

I dont hate the idea of Patricia, but bc of the players disliking him, there are guys I'd rather have.

My top choice would be Kerry Coombs. Shouldve never let him go.

Gregg Williams or Rex Ryan might be options but I'd be surprised.

I could be interested in Gus Bradley. He could be available if Anthony Lynn gets fired.
The only retread I would possibly interested in is Raheem Morris in Atlanta. He actually has that defensive unit playing well compared to the trash they looked like under Quinn. Hard pass to guys like Patricia and Williams as well. Other than that hopefully we can find a young coach from the college ranks or poach someone from a good defensive staff like the Steelers/49ers/Rams etc.

I like Morris too. He and Quinn though run that soft cover-2 zone stuff though which would not be too popular with people here.

I'm watching the stuff going on in Denver. If they truly do what is being speculated,I would throw whatever is needed money wise at Vic Fangio. He is tops on my list.

I'd say immediately hire Gregg Williams now... it cant get any worse than it already is and it acts as a tryout/chemistry boosting for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back