Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh f**k it , for pure speculation am going with Gregg Williams. Mostly because I am so sick and tired of this p***y passive soft defense.
Sure picture this. Titans ahead of colts by 6 with 10 seconds to go. Greg Williams sends a blitz and rivers hits hilton for a 50yard td. No thanks.

Sure picture this. Titans ahead of colts by 6 with 10 seconds to go. Greg Williams sends a blitz and rivers hits hilton for a 50yard td. No thanks.
As much as I don't like ESPN, they did a highlight on that call by Williams. He has a history of doing that and it working. He got burned this time.
It looked like he sent 1 more than usual, the Raiders blocked the blitz well giving a pocket for Carr and I think he should have played his DB's back even further.

Tough break on a bad team but I'm not against the blitz idea on that last second hail mary, just maybe bring 6 vice 8 and keep at least someone way back.

Like a lot of guys Coombs is my 1st choice. Whoever we bring in needs to have a consistent track record of success or at least be innovative. Bringing in some washed up retread is a culture we need to change.

I'd love Jim Leonhard from Wisconsin. I know he can be a college HC at anytime though. Not really sure why it hasn't happened yet.

But I'd also love Dan Quinn too. He seems more realistic, but I could see him going back to coach the Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back