Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

This is a very tough one. Ray Childress Bruce Matthews Dean steinkhuler Steve McNair all come to mind. Coach bum Phillips Jerry glanville and buddy Ryan.

I may have to go Steve McNair and bum Phillips.

I enjoy a good power back. Christian Okoye and Bo Jackson was always fun to watch outside the team. The John elway bernie Kosar matchups were always fun.
Mentioning some of these older guys, I think Al Smith may have been one of the first LB I truly rooted for.

Marcus Robertson was another guy I like with Chris Dishman but of course the almost entire run n shoot offense was awesome.

This is a very tough one. Ray Childress Bruce Matthews Dean steinkhuler Steve McNair all come to mind. Coach bum Phillips Jerry glanville and buddy Ryan.

I may have to go Steve McNair and bum Phillips.

I enjoy a good power back. Christian Okoye and Bo Jackson was always fun to watch outside the team. The John elway bernie Kosar matchups were always fun.
Funny, Ray Childress was my password on GoTits. Great player

The Chicago Bears fan in me says Walter Payton. He took on all tacklers and seemingly never ran out of bounds. Didn't matter how hard he may have been hit, he's was the first player to jump up from the pile of bodies and get back to the huddle.

The Titan/Oiler fan in me is torn between E George and S McNair; lean McNair. But I've gotten the most Titan enjoyment from watching Earl Campbell and D Henry at RB.. Their speed and power is unlike most others.

Favorite Non Oilers/Titans Player.

Craig "The Iron Head" Hayward.

Meet him during Training Camp once when I was a snot nosed kid. He was really cool and signed my Oilers shirt and cap even though he was with the Saints at that time.

Latest posts

Back