Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I research players and run draft Sims, the more i think the best picks in this draft are between 40 and 80. If we can somehow trade out of 11 and trade again into the 2nd and get 4 picks in that range, we can fill WR, TE, RB and interior Oline with guys that will be long term starters. This is a reload year anyway, so I would be trying to do that and get LT in FA next year and sell out for QB in the draft.

I think both top OTs are off the board by 11 and so we go top WR in JSN. Would not be shocked by a CB either since Fulton is in his last yr and a CB could be BPA…but if I’m the gm paying a ton of money to the front 4 on defense then I’m not really wanting to drop big money/ high draft picks on the secondary….

I think both top OTs are off the board by 11 and so we go top WR in JSN. Would not be shocked by a CB either since Fulton is in his last yr and a CB could be BPA…but if I’m the gm paying a ton of money to the front 4 on defense then I’m not really wanting to drop big money/ high draft picks on the secondary….

Why do you think this is Fulton's last year? Super overrated CB, but I think we keep him.

Why do you think this is Fulton's last year? Super overrated CB, but I think we keep him.

just saying that he will be an UFA next yr and so the ball is in his court. He certainly isn’t a guy you franchise tag. Personally I’d try to extend him before this yr.

They all wear knee braces on the line in college? Would that honestly make any difference with 300 lbs twisting and getting smashed on by other/multiple 300 lbs guys? Doubt it

Can't hurt

might be helpful if leg stuck in the pile

pile-south.gif

The more I research players and run draft Sims, the more i think the best picks in this draft are between 40 and 80. If we can somehow trade out of 11 and trade again into the 2nd and get 4 picks in that range, we can fill WR, TE, RB and interior Oline with guys that will be long term starters. This is a reload year anyway, so I would be trying to do that and get LT in FA next year and sell out for QB in the draft.

Bad idea

We'll never get a guard in the first if we trade out of the first

I know this is way out of left field, but what if we made a trade with the Cards for the #3 pick AND Hopkins. It would take all kinds of draft capital for 3-4 years which we can't afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back