Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
who would you rather have? or who is better suited for our team? i know this is like beating a dead horse but i just thought i would give it a try

i really think leinart is better suited not only b/c he has worked with chow but the man is aleader he has 2 rings and should have 3 really? im not a usc fan or nothing i just think he might be better suited than the others

I think Cutler ranks right up there with Leinart and Young is a distance 3rd but I think the Titans will take Leinart but I would be happy with Cutler and very disappointed with Young

hackney.jpg

Ewker said:
I think Cutler ranks right up there with Leinart and Young is a distance 3rd but I think the Titans will take Leinart but I would be happy with Cutler and very disappointed with Young

Then have I got some news for you. Get ready to be dissapointed greatly.:winker:

How about this guy?

ugly12.JPG

<font Size="+2"><font color=green>Darrel Smackme<p>

</font></font>
Class: NONE
Hometown: Bear Wallow
High School: Buck Snort
Graduation Date: Brenda, 1st Cousin (twice removed)
Height/Weight: 5'2", 112 wet
Experience: Watch games regularly. Have Madden 2005.

I was listening to ESPN radio yesterday and Clayton and Salisbury were saying on the Huddle that Reese and the personnel guys are wanting to draft Young. They think he has the most long-term upside. The coaches however really want Leinart because he will be the easiest to work with and can produce right away. Also, IMO Leinart fits our scheme more than Young. Young might be better suited with a team like the Raiders that like a more vertical attack. That gives Young more room to run and improvise where Leinart can be more systematic and knows Chow's offense.

I think Leinart might end up being the guy because it looks more like we will be without McNair this year anyway and although the personnel guys might feel Young has the most upside part of their job should be to find the best fit for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back