Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
fitantitans said:
ugly12.JPG

what in the holy he** is that thing?? is that... peyton manning???

I have a friend that went to UAB with Hackney and knows him personally. He probably has the strongest arm in the draft if not the strongest in the last few drafts. And he is also a really big guy.

Speaking of big QB's what ever happened to Jared Lorenzen is he still in the NFL?

I don't think Hackney is going to be a super star, but he's got some intangibles on the field I like. He plays with guts and can improvise well for a man his size. He's the kind of player I enjoy watching and I'd like to see him get his shot.

I didn't vote in the poll, because my choice would depend on whether or not Steve McNair plays for the Titans in the 2006 season.
If McNair is a 2006 Titan, I'd want Vince Young; if McNair goes elsewhere, I'd go for Cutler or Lienart, whichever is available.

bored1 said:
who would you rather have? or who is better suited for our team? i know this is like beating a dead horse but i just thought i would give it a try
This image is available to all VY supporters for use as signiture.

vinceyoungsig2hl.gif

I like Young.

ya dude, i dont want to copy urs or metals, the first day that i signed up i looked for some but couldnt find any, but i think ive got to make the pics smaller because there arent any small enough to be an avatar regularly

GhostZ said:
ya dude, i dont want to copy urs or metals, the first day that i signed up i looked for some but couldnt find any, but i think ive got to make the pics smaller because there arent any small enough to be an avatar regularly
that's cool. Well, if anyone wants a VY avi... here it is.

vyavi.jpg

No one is using it.

The QB we pick will in all likelihood be here longer than Chow and probably Fisher.

I hope the FO is not so short-sighted to pick the guy who can "fit" the system the fastest and pass on somebody like Young.

I'd take Leinhart or Cutler over Young. Not that I don't think Young is going to be good or anything but I don't want another scrambling QB. They get hurt to often and it requires you to spend money on a good back up (a waiste). I'd like to see a smarter pro-style QB come in... Like I said though, Young could very well turn out to be great. Best case is that we get Leinhart IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back