Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been to Clarksville? ;)

Actually, it's come a long way over the years. Us old timers called it "Clarksvegas" to poke a little fun because it was small and there was little there.

Right now I'm planning on going up Sunday. If I do, I'll be there for both sessions. And rocking my "GoTitans.com" t-shirts of course ;)

I think the following places are still there, but I haven't been there in several years. If they're still there, I can recommend them both.

Brunie's is a popular downtown lunchspot with Austrian & German food, and beer of course. At night they have live music/writers' nights, etc. Don't know if they have wireless or not. It's on Legion St by 2nd, pretty close to APSU.

Linda's Pic-A-Rib is downtown on 10th St by Commerce. BBQ, sandwiches, and good meat-and-three style home cooking. No beer and I'm sure they don't have wireless. Also pretty close to APSU.

Anyone been to either one recently?

If you're coming from the west side of Nashville, you might prefer to take Clarksville Highway. It's the closest thing to an as-the-crow-flies route, a lot shorter distance-wise than taking I-24. Just keep taking Clarksville Highway all the way into Clarksville where it turns into Madison Street. Then turn right onto University St.

My dad is taking me tomorrow...we are traveling from knoxville to go to the morning and afternoon practice..i will take pictures and load them when i get back:)

The Don is planning on rolling up to CVegas on Sunday, provided I get my jersey dilemma straight. I mothballed my Kearse jersey, and did the same for my McNair jersey. My Dyson jersey has long been in storage, and after what has been a very ho-hum career, I swore to never don the Calico jersey again.

I'll probably be milling around in my Skip Hicks game worn jersey.

Hope to see some of yuse up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back