archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
1st round choice...

Here is a mock of the top 3 picks.....

Houston-Young

Saints-Leinart

Titans-:lol: Bush, or do we trade down???

We gotta get bush on the Titans, he is amazing..................................

I hope we dont trade down and get The D-brick layer:irked: or Jay Cutler.... I dont know why you guys want jay cutler??? You guys see his great record this year??? what did he win 4 or 5 games haha thats pathetic...With him on the titans, we wont win another game till 2010......

Now on the 2nd round pick....

Do we go for a OL, CB, LB or what??

Lendale White is coming out and maybe we can grab him in the 2nd....

how about Ashton Youboty CB out of Ohio State?? Youboty has some great talents on the field.... He is Prob the 3rd or 4th best CB coming out of college...

I hope we dont trade down and get The D-brick layer:irked: or Jay Cutler.... I dont know why you guys want jay cutler??? You guys see his great record this year??? what did he win 4 or 5 games haha thats pathetic...With him on the titans, we wont win another game till 2010......
Cutler is a great player on a poor team... he has all the intangibles, he can make every NFL throw on a rope and He's not a product of a system.

And this is why..

Here is a mock of the top 3 picks.....

Houston-Young

Houston has stated that they will take Reggie Bush. I know it is early and that they have a chance to change their mind, which normally would be very logical, but they also just gave Carr his bonus, which makes it highly unlikely they draft Young.

I hope we dont trade down and get The D-brick layer or Jay Cutler.... I dont know why you guys want jay cutler??? You guys see his great record this year??? what did he win 4 or 5 games haha thats pathetic...With him on the titans, we wont win another game till 2010......

Don't count me in Jay's fan club or anything, but if you are going to argue against the guy, at least say why you think he won't work out. And no, him being on a losing team doesn't count. Vanderbilt is a perennial loser and he was the ONLY reason they almost made a bowl. They scared a few of the elite teams in the SEC, even... which is unheard of for this squad. On the flip side, I would argue that great QB's such as Peyton Manning or Tom Brady had a very mediocre college career. The teams they played for (for the most part) did just as well or better after they left. I don't see Vanderbilt winning more than 3 games next year... probably more like 1.

Lendale White is coming out and maybe we can grab him in the 2nd....

Stanger things have happened I suppose...

And the whole biased part was because he is obviously a huge Reggie Bush fan.

The619RBush said:
Jay Cutler.... I dont know why you guys want jay cutler??? You guys see his great record this year??? what did he win 4 or 5 games haha thats pathetic...With him on the titans, we wont win another game till 2010......

Cutler reminds some of us of a player named Brett Farve. For that is the reason we want him, that and he put up amazing numbers with little to no talent around him

subject to change.

Texans' - Reggie Bush : Best College player in a decade

Saints' - Matt Leinart

Titans' - Vince Young : not my choice, but theirs. I'm hoping they see enough in Cutler to roll the dice on him at 3

Chargers' - D'Brickashaw Ferguson : trade from the Jets' for Phillip Rivers

Packers' - LenDale White

Raiders' - A.j Hawk

49'ers - Mario Williams

the Chargers probably won't trade Rivers now that Brees has that torn labrum (which could keep him out for awhile)

Lendale White won't go til the mid-teens

imo

Cutler will be pathetic in the Nfl. If we dont draft young or bush and we draft Cutler thats just sick............Houston could pick young also, he is from texas....He is the hometown hero...You guys watch the draft and watch Reggie Bush holding up a titans jersey....Houston is gonna shock the world picking vince!!! But if we draft young i wont be upset............

619 is coming.................................

Bush will be the first player selected in this years draft... whether it's the Texans' or another team... Bush is legit. As far as Cutler... there are a handful of teams that have Cutler rated ahead of Leinart as the best QB in this years draft. Personally, I would take Leinart or Cutler with the 3rd pick ( Cutler being my first choice )... people say three (3) is to high to take Cutler, I disagree, but there is a'lot of time between now and the draft and a'lot of evaluation to be done.

He originally anticipated a four-month rehab, which would have had him ready for minicamp. Now he hopes to be ready by the start of training camp in late July.

"Even when you come back throwing, it's a long process just to get your arm to where you have the endurance, and you gradually work from throwing 5 yards to 10 yards," Brees said. "Even once I start throwing, it's still probably two more months or so before I start throwing routes, deep passes and all that stuff, but it's a process.

doesn't sound like he'll be throwing like his old self for awhile
so, who's gonna QB the Chargers while Drew is rehabbing and throwing 10 yard outs ?

The619RBush said:
Cutler will be pathetic in the Nfl. If we dont draft young or bush and we draft Cutler thats just sick............Houston could pick young also, he is from texas....He is the hometown hero...You guys watch the draft and watch Reggie Bush holding up a titans jersey....Houston is gonna shock the world picking vince!!! But if we draft young i wont be upset............

619 is coming.................................

I don't understand. Why would Houston pick up Carr's option and openly tell everyone they are selecting Bush if they wanted to take Young ? They have the first pick... no need for deception...

Cutler at three isn't that far fetched. Rivers shot up the draft boards between the end of the season and the draft when he came out. Stranger things have happened. If the Titans do think Cutler's their guy, not Young or Leinert, then it would be nice if they could trade back and pick up some gravy in the process.

By draft time, every team in the league generally knows where the team in front of them is going and where the teams behind them are going as far as picks. If someone offers the Titans a Herschel Walker type deal (I said this on another thread), you can't be upset if they drop back and pick up Cutler later on.

IMO, someone will offer the Titans a huge deal if Young is there when they're on the clock. We'll only know in that fifteen minute span a half hour into the draft if they take the deal or not.

The619RBush said:
Cutler will be pathetic in the Nfl. If we dont draft young or bush and we draft Cutler thats just sick......................

Pathetic? Cutler has as good of a chance of being a great pro as VY. You simply don't know what you are talking about.
I'm not advocating taking Cutler over Bush but as good as Young looks in college remember the NFL is a whole different game. Young will not be able to win games with his legs alone. Cutler has the best arm in the draft and throwing the ball is still the most important factor for an NFL QB.

Soxcat said:
Pathetic? Cutler has as good of a chance of being a great pro as VY. You simply don't know what you are talking about.
I'm not advocating taking Cutler over Bush but as good as Young looks in college remember the NFL is a whole different game. Young will not be able to win games with his legs alone. Cutler has the best arm in the draft and throwing the ball is still the most important factor for an NFL QB.

co-sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back