Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need help on oline, another wr, a te, cb at the very least imo. But qb is the most important position on the team and our doesn't get it done in the playoffs. I wouldn't be mad at all with picking Willis at 35, but I'd also be good with any of the above positions, if the player fits.

Our window already started to close halfway with AJ gone … if they now draft a project QB who will need the perfect fit and system around him to thrive instead of going after a huge need like OL or more WR talent … then …. Miswell start the show over and spare us fans the invetable playoff collapse that is surely to follow.

Our window already started to close halfway with AJ gone … if they now draft a project QB who will need the perfect fit and system around him to thrive instead of going after a huge need like OL or more WR talent … then …. Miswell start the show over and spare us fans the invetable playoff collapse that is surely to follow.
AJ is not a game changer...Burks will be fine

We have no window without a franchise QB. We are beginning the reboot of the offensive core. If JRob thinks Willis, Ridder, or Howell is the guy then they should take them. We still have two picks in each of rounds 3-6 if we want to go after a certain guy or two that falls from here on out.

If not then go BPA on offense with all 5 picks in round 2-5.

It really makes a lot of sense now that they've loaded up on picks.

Doesn't even have to be Malik either - could be Corall, Howell, Ridder, etc.

Feel like they would have gone ahead and got their guy at 26 if they were really sold on any of these QBs though.

Absofreakinglutely. Do it.

Its a second. Willis could be amazing with time and coaching. He has all the tools.

Then trade back into the second with our 3 thirds.

I haven't seen a single game or even highlight. Someone sell me on this guy. Seeing a 61% completion percentage on less than 3K yards doesn't look appealing.

I like QBs that can QB.

It really makes a lot of sense now that they've loaded up on picks.

Doesn't even have to be Malik either - could be Corall, Howell, Ridder, etc.

Feel like they would have gone ahead and got their guy at 26 if they were really sold on any of these QBs though.

Unless they're trying to set themselves up to take a QB & an OL in the 2nd round (obtaining a 2nd one via a trade involving 3rd(s))

We're probably stuck with Tanny for 2 more years yet, given his dead cap of 18 million if he's cut after next season. Hard to see us taking a QB to sit for 2 years when we have other needs.

Tanny's contract really fucked us.

I wouldn't be mad at it but the fact that not a single team thought he was worth a first rounder is pretty telling. If we do draft him I would have very tempered expectations.

Someones going to jump to 34 to undercut us for one particular QB.

I frankly would be ok if that QB snagged is Willis -- Ridder and Corral are both better options

I like Corral myself. Chris simms is very high on him. I like his reasoning.

I just hope we take a shot on one of them.

Big OL’ Nope to Willis or Ridder. Howell or Corrall would be ok, but I’d rather trade down again in the second and get more. We need two OL and another receiver.

Willis and Ridder are both very athletic, and fit our style to a "T". Wouldn't hate either pick. But really wish we had loaded up on picks for next year when it should be a really good QB class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back